CSS TAB DESIGNER

Tab Menu 10


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fat Cats



      I went back to the Flickr creative commons (we are becoming fast friends) to find a famous painting. I found this one of actress Sarah Bernhardt from the late 1800s by French realist painter Jules Bastien-Lepage.


      I really wanted to put the cat into her hands in the place of that gold thing she’s holding, but alas my photo editing skills are not there yet. I tried for a solid hour to manipulate it but the program eventually defeated me…I’m going to have to look up some tutorials on how to better do that. I still think she looks rather silly posing like that with a cat lolling about in her lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FAMOUS

Add to Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to My AOL Add to netvibes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to The Free Dictionary Add to netomat Hub Add to Webwag